Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Tale of Two Weeks

I know. I know. I've been a slacker by ignoring the blog for a couple of weeks now. While last week was one big, stressful blur, here are a few highlights:
- extended job offer #1 to explore options #2 and #3
- ate most of the junk in our jammed-full freezer!
- decided I would not be going with Jamie to DC this time :(
- scheduled more interviews
- rethought my career choice
- got a total of -5 hours of sleep
- vacuumed every room in the house
- celebrated my sister's 21st birthday (in spirit)
- took Jamie to the airport
- finally used our Olive Garden gift card!! yummm

Good news, though. This week is looking much better:
- hoping to get job offer #2
- can't wait for Jamie to come home on Wednesday!
- need to get packed for Costa Rica!
- planning to take in a fireworks extravaganza in UNC's Kenan Stadium!
- leaving Saturday at 11:22am for some much needed pura vida in Costa Rica!!!

No comments: