Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here come the duckies

So, the photo session is done! Yay! Mommy, Daddy, Hunter, and the duckies (hunter's favorite game) are all tuckered out from whistling, clapping, jingling toys, bribing with the paci, and making silly faces. Joy was a real pro with the baby babble and silly noises, which is just what we needed. She did a great job! I think we got some really good shots of Hunter. I can't wait to see them!

Maybe now I can finally get out some birth announcements. Stay tuned for the pics, we should have them in a week or two.

Now, since Hunter's sleeping in his crib and Jamie's asleep on the couch, I think I'll go take a nap in my clean bedroom, in my clean house... ahhhh what a nice feeling it is.

...just don't open the door to the pink room, you might get lost. We'll deal with the mess I shoved in there last night some other day. Haha :)

No comments: