Saturday, April 12, 2008

Couples who play together, stay together

Thanks to Mama, we FINALLY got a Wii!!! Last night, we had to pry that little white wireless game controller from each other's hands as we took turns punching, swinging and flinging our way towards the TV until late into the night. (For those who may be a wii-bit confused... each Wii comes with pre-loaded games, including boxing, bowling, baseball, tennis and golf.)

In case you were wondering, Jamie is great at all the games... Me on the other hand, well, I'm good at bowling (I even beat Jamie!) and boxing (my opponents were all KO by the end of the first round!). Tennis is a different story... I feel like I'm swatting invisible bees. But, I'm positive that with diligent practice, I'll be beating Anna Kournikova in no time!

Here are videos of us playing, albeit however haphazardly, our beloved Wii.

Love,
Allison




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! I'm gonna link your blog to mine.

www.jcl3042.wordpress.com