Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reston and Responsibility

Hello again. As many of you know, Jamie is out of town again (*sigh*). He's training in Reston, VA for something... he'd probably kill me if he knew I didn't remember... but oh well. It's called Citrix, or Cisco, or Crisco or something... Anyways, I have a little soap box speech today, so bear with me.

We were supposed to be maintaining this blog together, but as you can see, I'm the only one posting. I will admit that I do enjoy it, so I'm not too terribly upset about it. However, I thought you might like to see what Jamie has been doing while I've been keeping you all updated on our many adventures. Yes, he got another toy... it's called Guitar Hero, and yes, it's another video game.

Without further ado, I present my husband, the rock star:



I think it's only fair that I get a new toy too, right? I'm thinking a pair of Manolo Blahniks. ;)

Love,
Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great

miss you guys