Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Last Christmas

My friend Hilary posted a blog not long ago about her "First Christmas" - something I am still rejoicing over! While she was preparing to celebrate her first, everyone around us kept telling us to enjoy our "Last Christmas" - last Christmas without kids, that is. As if we don't normally enjoy Christmas or something. So, I tried with all my might to "enjoy it" for what it was, but everything inside me, both literally and figuratively, kept jumping forward to next Christmas and how wonderful it will be with our baby boy. In the end, I can safely say I did thoroughly enjoy our "last Christmas" complete with all the hopes and wishes it brought for next Christmas.

Thank you to everyone for making our Christmas so wonderful this year. It was truly amazing and we are so blessed to have such a beautiful and generous family.

1 comment:

Tay's Mom said...

awww, i just saw this and it made my day. i feel famous -- you mentioned me ;) you look beautiful, by the way!