Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby CanCan has a friend!

I got the best news today! My college roommate, bridesmaid, and very, very good friend Melissa is pregnant, too! I am so happy to have someone to swap stories and advice with!

While our kids probably won't grow up together, as we live 2 hours apart, they could go to college together!!! And, if I know Melissa, her kids will go to Carolina. And, of course, my kids will be slightly, persistently nudged toward Tarheel territory as well. ... and, guess what?! if we both have boys, or both have girls, they could be roomies, too!!

Ok, ok, I know I'm getting ahead of myself here... but you have to admit, it would be pretty cool.

A huge congrats to Melissa and Mike!!! We are so happy for you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamie@allison,
can wait to see the baby.


sharon